7th Annual Event:
October 25-26, 2014
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
ACC Community Park
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Anthem residents and visitors from far and wide will come together to celebrate all things fall at ACC's seventh-annual Autumnfest on Oct. 25-26, 2014. This family-friendly event celebrates the season with fall-flavored festivities including arts & crafts vendors, carnival rides, pumpkin picking, an apple pie baking contest, and live entertainment.
Mark the calendar for this year's event as it will be bigger than ever as Anthem celebrates its 15th Anniversary. Autumnfest is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
2014 Vendor Registration Materials (for crafters only, food vendors have a separate registration process)
4th Annual Apple Pie Baking Contest
A favorite of residents and visitors is sponsored by Anthem Neighborhood Watch. There are two divisions scored by a panel of judges, single crust and double crust, with prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each. The People’s Choice Award is presented to one entry in each division after festival goers flock to the People’s Choice tasting/sampling! May the best pie win!
Enter a recipe before the October 17 deadline!
- 1st place: $50 Visa Gift Card
- 2nd place: $25 Visa Gift Card
- 3rd place: $10 Walmart gift Card
- Pick out your own pumpkin(s) to take home and carve, or stay and decorate. $5 ea. while supplies last.
- Great opportunity for a family photo!
- No pets allowed in the pumpkin patch.
Saturday: "Parade" 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Sunday: "House of Steel" 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m.; Strolling magician and balloon artist from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Kid’s Zone with inflatables, free hay rides, train rides
Enter-to-Win Galaxy Tablet
With purchases from three vendors
Arts & Crafts on display/for sale:
- Hand carved wooden décor & furniture
- Children’s items (clothing, blinged items & accessories)
- Pet Care & Accessories
- Holiday/theme wreaths
- Photo art
- Personal accessories (totes, scarves)
- Metal art
- Food items (olive oils, vinegars, home baked goods, seasonings, sauces)
- Body care (lotions & soaps)
- October 23: 5-9 p.m. $18 all-you-can-ride promo bracelets
- October 24: 5-10 p.m. no promo bracelets, prices vary by ride
- October 25: 1-10 p.m.$18 all-you-can-ride; promo bracelet from 1-4 p.m.
- October 26: 1-4 p.m. $18-all-you-can-ride promo bracelet
Michele DeMichele, Special Events Director
To be added to the craft/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address, and type of vendor to firstname.lastname@example.org.