7th Annual Event:
October 25-26, 2014
ACC Community Park
41730 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Anthem residents and visitors from far and wide came together to celebrate all things fall at ACC's sixth-annual Autumnfest on Oct 26-27, 2013. This family-friendly event celebrates the season with fall-flavored festivities including arts & crafts vendors, carnival rides, pumpkin picking, an apple pie baking contest, and live entertainment.
Mark the calendar for next year's event as it will be bigger than ever as Anthem celebrates its 15th Anniversary.
Autumnfest is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
Support the 2014 Autumnfest event. Become a Sponsor.
Booth Space Information for Non-Profits:
- Open to local 501c3s, or civic groups.
- Limited number of spaces available (they fill up quickly).
- Great opportunity to promote local organization and/or offer “soft sale” fundraising.
- For those groups wishing to volunteer their time at the event, in exchange for free booth space only (must provide own tent, table and chairs), contact Michele DeMichele.
- Volunteer positions are assigned on a first come first serve basis. (Volunteer Opportunities include: Pumpkin Patch monitors, food court monitors/cleaners, event set up/tear down, ice wagon monitors. etc.) Note: When volunteer positions have filled up, this notice will be removed from the event page.
Michele DeMichele, Special Events Director
To be added to the craft/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address, and type of vendor to firstname.lastname@example.org.